COVID-19 Store Update
Last Updated: Sunday, July 13, 2020
Showroom is Open
We are very pleased to announce that we will be allowing in-store shopping.
We are taking every precaution necessary to keep staff and all of you safe. As per the Province's document Health and Safety for Retail Sector during COVID-19, measures will include the following:
1. Masks are mandatory upon entry. No mask = no entry.
2. Debit/Credit only. We will not be accepting cash or cheques
3. Limited number of shoppers in the store at a time
4. No children under the age of 14 will be allowed in the store
5. Hand sanitizer will be provided and is mandatory upon entry
6. We respectfully ask that you do not touch the product in the showroom (no matter how tempting!)
7. Maintain a minimum 2 metre (6 feet) distance between yourself, other customers, and staff at all times.
8. Staff will be wearing PPE and we encourage you to wear masks and gloves as well.
If you are a front line worker or immunocompromised, please do not hesitate to call the store at (905) 660-7931. We will be more than happy to make special accomodations for you.
Shop from Home
The Online Shop is open 24/7 and we are shipping for free on orders above $50 across Canada. Orders are being processed every day, between Monday to Friday.
We are taking orders or custom order requests Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4:00pm via email. If required, we can arrange for contactless pick-up or GTA delivery via a local courier company.